there is no losing battle..victory is hard..there is always great fightback..

roman is not built in a day..BUT I WILL BUILD MY ROMAN

My piece of dream

My piece of dream

Sunday, June 12, 2005

What a busy week!!

this will be the first posting from KL..this few days had been the busyday..while posting this..just back frm swimming..ahhaha..at least i knoa little bit how to swim..but than..only can float on water for few seconds..how embrassing..

this morning had gone back to my hometown..Seremban..well a last minute decission..since no activity going on..back to Seremban just to visit my grandma..besides..had my favaurite bowl of Hakka mee..well.this wholeweeks..oledy had ate quite lots of food..dunno how much weight i will gain.haih..wat to do..i hold the principle of LiVE TO EAT.

while then..last nite i had my grilled lamb chop at kaki corner..well it was a U6Sc1 alumni gathering..among those who go..song feng,chee hoe,tony,chuan soon,lay koon,peitzu,huey teen,xin yee,hew kuan,swee yin,mun choon,wai keong,seng hai,wei wah,swee chuen,mei warr(ALIEN)..err..any other imiss out??..at first "we" thought that the gathering will be like somekind of boring..bcos after almost 1 year never met..we might feel "alienated"..but than..we had laughter like as usual..meeting old friends,had laughter..exchanging uni experiences..well..really nice.,though stillsome other had missed out the gathering..it pays for me to attend the gathering after taking much trouble to travel from Bdr Baru Bangi(BBB) toKL..thanks a lot to my buddy Chee Hoe who willingly to pick me up..also to Vincent to..who accompany me till late at nite to wait for my bro to pick me up..

Really had a feel good time along this week...but good time will endsas the time goes by..

So..a word of advice..appreciate ur valuable golden time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://vdkavasv.com/jriz/jgyk.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://vslauriz.com/oubq/lfsu.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://vdkavasv.com/jriz/jgyk.html | http://ofqaxzoc.com/kiky/ovdg.html