there is no losing battle..victory is hard..there is always great fightback..

roman is not built in a day..BUT I WILL BUILD MY ROMAN

My piece of dream

My piece of dream

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A Busy Month!!

its almost a month now..since my last post here...on the date when i made my "important decision"..eversince...er...nothing much..

had been go through many activities for past a month....well...for the big event...?..what i post here is just some important activities...

well..the first...should be the convocation in UMS..this was the first time i m attending the convocation...in UMS of course..attending my cousin's one...well..just like actually just like normal convocation...c ppl go up the stage..in the proud "jubah"...with a "square" hat...and receiving the scroll from the pro Chancelor of UMS..which happen to be Tan Sri Yeoh Tiong Lay..one of the wealthiest man in Malaysia...

seeing ppl went up the stage..being watched by respective parents..it was indeed a very proud moment of a lifetime..and I start wondering when can I have the chance to to be going up on stage like all my seniors do....HOW I WISH I CAN GRADUATE FASTER TO GET HOLD OF THE SCROLL....and of course..i know that i have another 2 and half years..before i can do so..so i just hope that i can went thru this 2 and half years safely without much trouble..

The Sandakan Trip
And during the sem break..I gone to Sandakan..2nd largest city in Sabah...also known as little Hong Kong...since there are many Cantonese speaking Chinese there...
The way to Sandakan not easy...since not so afford to go by plane..so we went by bus...not like in West Malaysia...with VIP busses and long straight highway..the bus here is just normal bus..4 seats in a row..but what torture much is that the road to Sandakan is just winding....wow..its just torturing...a terrific 6 hours journey from KK..and when get down from the bus..i feel like my bone are "loosing" up...hahahh....

We had a 3days 2nite trip there..staying at my frends house...so whats interesting there...of course Orang Utan Rehabiliation Center of Sepilok...the main attraction...
of course..we visited many places tooo...Crocodile Farm..Batu Sapi...(a huge rock with theree legs)...Bukit Bendera...a temple(dunno how to say the name in English)..which located at the top of a hill...
Beseides that..the food there is much more nicer than the KK ones..really nice..especially the "pei tan" dumpling at Sim Sim...untill i order another 30 pieces back to KK...
WE also had our seafood feast in Sandakan...
Well..overall..its a nice trip..thought Sandakan is a small town...but than it still have its very unique places of interest!!.a recomended place for me to have a visit! !....

(will be posting alongside with pic)....

No comments: