there is no losing battle..victory is hard..there is always great fightback..

roman is not built in a day..BUT I WILL BUILD MY ROMAN

My piece of dream

My piece of dream

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sayonara!!

Sayonara!!..will be leaving to KK tomolo...so this will be my last post from peninsular before departing back to KK..
had been a wonderful holiday for this three month..such a Sena's "Long Vacation"...

mind the long vacation...will start off the new semester with a bang..hahahahaha..pitting myself to conquer the highest peak in SouthEast Asia..the Mt Kinabalu...a challenge for me before starting to study again...dun worry..Kinabalu i will defeat you....no doubt...hahahah...

will leave at tomolo 7am flight..so..cant post a long story...but surely..will bring u the adventure i had in conquering Kinabalu..but than..not so soon...gv me around 2 weeks time..and i will b reporting back.....

So to all my buddies....c ya..Sayonara!All the best for ur coming sem!!Dun miss me too much,,,will be back in 5 months time....Ok....bye bye bye

No comments: