there is no losing battle..victory is hard..there is always great fightback..

roman is not built in a day..BUT I WILL BUILD MY ROMAN

My piece of dream

My piece of dream

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Numbered days

today might be the last day i went down to KL..before going back toKK..so..took some time out to meet siang yee at times square...had not been meeting her since holiday..since she was a busy gurl..ahaha..we had a nice chat at Starbucks...
than went on to Leisure Mall..to had our lunch..a family affair..with my aunty and uncle..such get-together that is hard to be arrange..with me studying in KK and my 2nd bro reside in Penang...we had our lunch at..the restaurant dunno what is the name..but cooking all those Vietnamese food..thats the very first time I tasteVietnamese food...quite nice too...
so this maybe my last outing in KL..before going back to continuemy "epic war"...hahhaha...

No comments: