there is no losing battle..victory is hard..there is always great fightback..

roman is not built in a day..BUT I WILL BUILD MY ROMAN

My piece of dream

My piece of dream

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sunway,New Hairstyle,,and Yong Tau Foo

Last weekend had been a wonderful weekend!!After being in Penang for almost a month, I finally had my time to back to KL, thanks to an extra day holiday Intel provide us..so I can have a 3 days weekend holiday...

Well, as usual Friday is half day work, and straight after work,dashed to Sg Nibong bus station to catch my Plusliner..and here i go..on 5 hour ride back to KL...

Activities for the weekeend?Plenty!!..Saturday..visited Sunway Lagoon with my honey..and we had a wonderful time in Sunway Lagoon...mainly because is holiday season..SL is flooded with lots of people...either Malaysian or Indian (indian from India)..weird enough..so many Indian is visiting Sunway Lagoon...Luckily i got my tickey free, I need not to q up for my ticket. Just change it with wristband...and here we go..enjoy the excitement in Sunway Lagoon..But with too many people...and hot wheather..it dampens mood a little..but no care..we still enjoy our play...And we are lucky enuff to get a twin tube (the last one in fact)..after all the pushing and shouting...hahaha...than u can imagine how good is Sunway business is..even u got to fight for the tube...

Hot wheather means we spend most of the time in water park..and we at Sunway till almost 5pm+=..and got to ready for bath..and vola!!The bathroom is full with peeople..U got to lineup to get a bath too...In the fact..eat,play,bath..all need to q up...
End of the day we had our dinner ar Kim Gary with the baked cheese curry..which is quite special...and my honey said is so nice..hahaha...

It rains in the evening while on d way back..and luckily..it stops when we reach home...well..had been a wonderful,nice and tiring day!!all Thanks to my honey who had spend the whole day with me.....

SUNDAY-mum made my favaurite hakka yong tau foo..and I dare to say there is no other better yong tau foo in market other than my mum made one...really delicious...and my aunt pay me a visit..and she is lucky too as she can taste my mum yong tau fu..since she is an admirer of my mum yong tau foo...hahaha....
(why not the best yong tau foo..other than the nice taste and aroma..it was blended with a special ingredient that call LOVE)..

And by afternoon..my aunt and uncle sent me to Times square to meet my sweetie honey...since she wanna have her hair cut so i accompany her..and not only she had her hair cut...me too had a brand new hair style....nice hair style that i might consider to post it soon..haha...
After hair cut we spent sometime together in Times Square..since no where to go as KL is in thunderstorm..luckily..flash flood din happen in Bukit Bintang area...or else..we might just trapped there....

Well happy times tend to past faster..that I had to say bye bye to my honey..before we can meet some other time..and ourshort 'honey-weekend' end under the rainy and dark sky of KL at the ever crowdy KL Sentral..honey..we will meet again for sure...
After all the happy weekends...is time to back to Penang..to continue my journey of life..another 5 hour ride on Plusliner that cruise through the rainy wheather all the way back to Penang...

.........And things go on as usual...mom and dad in house facing each other with their daily routine...she had to face blood samples all the time....And i will continue facing possibly one of the most complex circuit system in the world--the mother of all board..motherboard..hahaha!!
Weekend is short,
Times is fast,
Sweet-times we had,
Forever in the heart.

No comments: