there is no losing battle..victory is hard..there is always great fightback..

roman is not built in a day..BUT I WILL BUILD MY ROMAN

My piece of dream

My piece of dream

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Hie Hie...I m back here again...

Well..since a long time a i din post sumthing here...sorry for all....
Ok..ok...what to start??
...ermm....ok..i did finish my final exam of the 4th sem on the 26 april....on i m only back to my home on 4 may...a day before my 22 nd birthday...and ..i actually celebrate my birthday on the Seremban KL Highwat..hahhah..as the clock struck 12....well,,,i m on the earlier flight than was scheduled..or else..i will celebrate my birthday on air...

so lets start with the period in between 26 april to 4 may in KK...what did i do during this period...well..it was a time well spend....as many students choose to fly back immediately after their exam..i choose to stay for a little longer,...why..nothing much..just becos "my cutie piggy" do wanna stay a little in preparation for her FYP..thn i was to accompany her....or can consider our honey moon...whats have been done during this period??..errmm(dun think elsewhere larr)...

watching the 30 episode of TVB drama ALWAYS READY starring Bowie Lam.Ekin...Charmaine Sheh...well..quite a nice drama also....watching other movie also lorr..(mostly downloaded from the net)....go snorkelling at Pulau Manukan....my second visit to the island...and this time its special...cause i m going with my "so chu"....go around KK town...tasting Japanese buffet...go jog around the Likas Garden......welll....i m having a good time around...THANKS TO MY "SO CHU"

and by the time i m typing here...i m oledy at Penang ..at my bro house....what to do in Penang....nothiing much..other than eat eat and eat...hahahah.....

..........So thts all for now.........bye bye bye

No comments: