there is no losing battle..victory is hard..there is always great fightback..

roman is not built in a day..BUT I WILL BUILD MY ROMAN

My piece of dream

My piece of dream

Saturday, April 01, 2006

End of secondary challenge, now the main challenge

Wel,,its been a busy busy time afterall for the past few weks..rushing all the asignment...damn lots of asignments..luckily ..its all over now...well..the asignments might be finish..but now come the real challenge..the final exam.....for the next few weeks will be the final exam...so forgive me if i dun post anything here for the coming week...

final exam..a real challlenge.damn lots on pressure..of cos..there is an urgency for me to study..nothing else that i can...no choice....all i hope is to catch back what i had miss...i am going to try my very best for the final...i m no quitter..

I WILL RISE BACK TO WHERE I FALL...............

No comments: