there is no losing battle..victory is hard..there is always great fightback..

roman is not built in a day..BUT I WILL BUILD MY ROMAN

My piece of dream

My piece of dream

Saturday, November 17, 2007

The end of semifinal.....

Its a rainy day back here in KK.....as I had already finish my "semifinal match"...a match that took me 6 + 7 + 3 half = 16 half years to reach..such a long time..and now is the break time before the final match..the much anticipated, anxious and nervous match...and also the finale of 17 years....such a long journey that took all my efforts, patience, courage, curiosity, passion...and whatever I had in me and now I am just a match from my dream.....

Such a tough period...that provide a tough and great pshycology and mental challenge...but whatever the challenge..I am proud to pass through...with all the hardwork and efforts...but realizing the much tougher and intense challenge is awaiting me in time to come...there is no point to loose up...

A semifinal match is tough..but how tough it is will never be tougher than a final match..seeing the trophy beautifully placed for you..you won't want it to slip away from you...thus the journey is yet to end....a tougher and torny path to follow then, before the trophy is finally yours....thus not the time to loose up..but the time to step another gear up......

No point to look back at the what had been past through for the sem..the more importance is what had been learn....knowing what had been learnt is still not enuff...do and implement what had been learn sits on top of the priority list..

The journey is yet to end...and did not get easier either...and only will get tougher and tougher...and more torny...with the trophy in front of you..you wont want to be drown on your path...and out of your sight...the only way to grab it is to keep move forward..put in efforts to stay on the path...straight to the trophy...and GRAB IT!!!...

No comments: