there is no losing battle..victory is hard..there is always great fightback..

roman is not built in a day..BUT I WILL BUILD MY ROMAN

My piece of dream

My piece of dream

Sunday, February 12, 2006

.....

the changed blog header colour to black is in remembrance of my past away grandmother...
my only grandmother.....past away due to sudden stroke at 4++am on 11 feb 2006 at my house...fall into coma state..and was sent to kajang hospital...and breathe her last breath at 5.30pm before past away peacefully...trully suprised by the accident as all the way..she had been healthy enuff..but....i cant even be with her by the bedside when she is in coma...and cant even send her to the final journey...........just what i can do is to wish her soul may rest in peace....
sorry grandma that i cant send you to to the final journey....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here I send my condolence to U. I think ur grandmother happy liao when u come back from Sabah to visit her in CNY.